Wednesday, April 25, 2007

UNBELIEVABLE : TTT HEDGE FUND BREAKS ALL DAILY RECORDS !!!!!!

If you have been a follower of this blog you will see that the results are verifiable and UNBELIEVABLE !!!! Instead of crowing about numbers and how we have over 11X our money 600% in ten months...here is a typical member response and why you should join as this market continues to skyrocket ahead making wealthy individuals daily !!!!


" I have followed Tom from another site that went to subscription only. His comments were insightful and clear. Since I am fairly new to the market I found Tom's comments to be helpful as a learning tool and an easy to follow road map to the market. Since the beginning of 2007 I have been with the TTT hedge fund and have learned more than I did in the past year on other sites and with books. Tom has provided me with various scenarios depending on my risk tolerance and current feeling about the market. We have exchanged numerous emails over the past 4 months. Tom called the Feb 27 correction a couple of weeks early, but he made sure I understood why I needed to get back into the downside protection when I stopped out and he was right. Since then his recommendations have shot up like a rocket. I am very grateful to have found TTT and look forward to learning and making money together for a long time to come."
Jake


This is typical...I try to help people 18 hours a day and they ALL MAKE BIG MONEY !!!!


PayPal $75 : tomandprisha@msn.com Safest , Easiest Way to transact on the net !!!!

Only about .20 cents a day to get 16 hours of my experience , timing and STOCKS .. no second guessing ...sleep well knowing you are safe and making tons of money !!!


Join us today as we head to 14,000


Tom

24/7

No comments: