Thursday, April 26, 2007

THE RALLY KEEPS TICKING : UP 1100 Points !!!

Hey ,

Well besides from a couple of boo boos we had a good day on the model portfolio. The market is SOOOOO POWERFUL>>>NO ONE CAN SHORT IT !!!!!! You get killed being a BEAR and they have been the losers in one of the most historic runs in US market history. HOW CAN I GET IN ????? Join today ...we are set not only to beat the market but beat it by 200-800% Come joinus today !!!!


You have to get the new round of stocks and options available only to our members !!!



XLK ASKING 25.00 after hours ...!!!

XLF stops us at 37.00 tomorrow if we have a bad day !!!!!

GSK Also close to losing it !!!!

GS Hit 226.60 !!!

IMCL stopped out by pennies but picked up the Jan 08 options 45.00 @5.30

MS Hit 84.80

NDAQ hit 33.75

VLO the star of the day Hit 73.00 !!!

I think we will get stopped out of a few issues tomorrow but I have been wrong a couple times this week !!!

As a matter of fact ...I was ready to write a big long article on how RIGHT I HAVE BEEN and how I was near "perfect" etc...Guess we will hold off on that news for another day ( or year !!!)

We will continue to sell stock and prepare for better conditions to buy some more speculative issues down the road and all I can say is look to July 4th or to Christmas and we will be seeing a lot higher prices...

PayPal $75 to : tomandprisha@msn.com

Full Service 24/7 Market Timing Stock picking and a One Of A Kind SERVICE

Have a FRIEND join today and make some money tomorrow !!!

Tom

There has never been a better time to JOIN !!!!

WE are again taking profits from this HUGE BULL RUN and you can get in on the new more speculative issues to be out soon !!!!

I am 100% on my stock picks and it has been the buzz of the internet ...join today and see why I am recommending QID 2x down on the QQQQ and call me 352-870-4626 and join today !!!

For 20 cents a day I work 16 hours giving you the most up to date information a professional trader could have !!!

Just PayPal $75 to : tomandprisha@msn.com

We compete for you everyday

Be part of a great group of traders whose goal is wealth creation in this final leg of the Bull Market !!!

Tom

No comments: