Monday, April 9, 2007

TTT HEDGE FUND ROLLS ON EVEN DURING FLAT MARKET UP $1500.00

Hey ,

We made 1k on a QQQPT trade and are about even on our speculation on the takeover of DOW where we are up a little getting filled on our 5% position at $46.45 and the May 40.00's at 6.80. Giving us another small gain ...our XLK JAN 08 are still up 40% and we are not able to get in any other stocks due to market conditions. DOW was bought a while back at $38.90 but we have portfolio construction
in effect so we bought it back much higher just in case ...I will take the blame if I am wrong !!!
One stock that carried the market today was a call I made a few days back when the charts insisted it would never go under 19.00 ever again ...like I said about the Dow never seeing 12,000.00 again ...I hope I am right !!! INTC was the man today !!! DOW and INTC both big in today's action

BLUD MYL VLO NKE were all up nice today out of our model portfolio and

WYNN SIM PCU DISH ASFI ANR ...wow!! and our AEIS that has treated so well was up again !!!


WE would have had a very good day for a flat market if we were able to be totally invested but I want this to be totally fair with new purchase prices etc...let me know if I can help or if you are having any problems with your portfolio !!!

24/7

TTT

To become a member and get great 24/7 service and timely option calls like today's $1,000.00 profit in the QQQPT


Join today make 1k tomorrow !!!!


Price per membership goes up to $249 on Sunday so PAYPAL $75 for a yearly membership to :


tomandprisha@msn.com


Competing for you everyday !!!!

TTT HEDGE FUND

24/7

No comments: