Friday, March 9, 2007

TTT HEDGE FUND PORTFOLIO UP RECORD 42% IN ONE WEEK

Again , please read the previous articles if you are new to TTT...but we had a wild moneymaking week. The biggest gains since August and our PORTFOLIO HAS QUADRUPLED !!!!


What a great feeling knowing that your system is a one of a kind and the stocks we choose have a great chance of making huge money. My only regret is that we couldn't keep more stocks !!!


Had to sell stocks like OIH TSO MRO all up 5-10% on the week !!! Our options players mad 10's of thousands of dollars on stocks we have to sell to keep to our discipline.

I could give you all the stats and figures but you can look at the Barrons this weekend and see how these stocks did !!!!

QLD
NDAQ
GS
MS
LEH
NSM
STM
SMH
FTEK
MO

If ou can find any service that had anything close to this portfolio...well there fibbing !!!

Plus the story that just keeps on giving ....


GS Calls March 190's....one of the greatest trades and it is not done yet !!!!

Looking for a triple and some of our members got the 195 and homered (4x) and some got the 200 and 7x their money !!!

I am looking for more members but can't advertise and I am not ever going to look like a marketing and research web site ...but I am a stockpicker and market timer ...and that makes you money and that is what the TTT Hedge Fund is all about ...YOU !!!


PAYPAL $75 One Year to : tomandprisha@msn.com

My members get 24/7 service !!!


I will also disclose to you my portfolio for the CNBC Portfolio Challenge where I am way up in the standings ....here goes .....

ONNN
GTW
ACLS
AMCC
AATI
TRCI
STAK
SABA
BRCD
CRUS
LSI
TSM

Do you think I can win the $$$$$


Please leave a comment !!!!

Have a great weekend and don't spend it all in one place members ...WHAT A WEEK !!!

And thanks for the gratuity , I have the best members in the world and I will stay loyal to you guys for life ...TTT

No comments: