Wednesday, March 14, 2007

BOTTOM ????? COME IN AND SEE !!!

I wanted to buy index puts so bad but I just couldn't do it ...maybe I could have gotten in and out but I couldn't prove it on the BLOG or to you. I want to be especially honest with all my members and the public. I do not want to hide behind maybes and shoulda's and coulda's. I give my members the trades and they make up their minds. Many of them had absolutely spectacular days today !!!!

Official stock portfolio after today

QLD
NDAQ
GS
MS
NSM
STM
SMH
GLW
AMR
MO -wi

Our puts on COF and X and MA all were profitable and stopped out on the rally.


next move is to hold off on the inflation numbers that I have been so concerned about. We are 100 % exposed to the market again after a 190 turnaround today and some say ...( I NEVER SAW IT ) Dow 11,990 ??? I did say we would never see a DJIA CLOSE BELOW 12000 in our lifetime.

Nice day ...no bragging ...just time to get to work. Lots of shorts out there and lots of PUTS still in play. Stocks should act better tomorrow ..i.e. not option expiration anymore as the action from expiration is about shot....so you can buy in the money and get what you pay for.


Become a member and make money with the TTT HEDGE FUND

One year membership is $75 Paypal to : tomandprisha@msn.com


Thanks and good luck


24/7 service and 4-8 e-mails daily for or members TTT

No comments: