Friday, March 16, 2007

BRUTAL WEEK FOR THE BULLS...????

So was it all that bad ??? A key reversal in the S and P may be the end of the market correction and the new leg up ??? I examine more technical inicators and charts than Alan Greenspan and I certainy am not nearly as wise as he but I certainly can see this orchestrated play that is going on with his public statements and the economy. The good cop / bad cop between Uncle Ben and Greenie is very obvious and they are the two most powerful men in the world. Ben is saying it's OK the economy is getting stronger ...we have achieved a soft landing ...which is good for stocks. Greenie is saying WHOOOOA....spillovers and recessions and all the crud I had to deal with are out there...you guys can't get away with just a 5% correction !!!

You would rather hear what to buy and sell than my political opinions but when the market starts to tank because the latvian currency is falling ...I am a bit skeptical of what the Bears can throw at me next ??? And don't even get me started on GS ...Goldman is the most profitable stock in the history of the world making some 20 million dollars per hour !!!! In profits per employee !!! And their stock goes down in a week it announces those earnings....I blame it as much on them ...they could have bought back stock at times this week to bail me out but I guess I am not their biggest shareholder. Members ? Remember ? I said I would never play GS again because they are part of the crooks on Wall Street...next time ring a bell for me !!!

We still own GS and will aggressively buy options into Summer as the stock will PRINT $250 before 4th of July . QQQQ will be at 50 + and NDAQ will also ...those are the predictions that I made on my 1st blog and I am sticking with them.

My members got instant e-mail service on a number of sitiuations this week as always and I answered some 100 e-mails but that is not enough ..I want more members ...especially with my special edition ..THE LAST LEG OF THE GREAT BULL ....where I will detail a number of themes for the next 3 motnhs and my members will know the timing calls that no one else gets ...the exact time and option to take advantage of the upcoming run.

Join today Only $75 per year and you get 24/7 service ..I am like no other service !!! Instant access 24/7 IM...cell ... house calls ..I am herefor you !!!

My members ...(please read comments and previous stories) are doing extremely well with doubles and more while the market lags behind ...we are skyrocketing forward !!!

$75 to PAYPAL : tomandprisha@msn.com

or e-mail me and I will put you on a free trial and you won't have to pay until I make you your 1st 1k !!!

You can e-mail or call 352-870-4626

or send a check to

Tom Malone
1272 Cross Creek Circle
Suite 1
Tallahassee Fl. 32301


We are about to go on a frothy wild ride and I have just the stocks and options to get you 2x -4x your money ...even more...We had GS options up over 12 x this past week !!!! Look in previous articles where we bought 100 contracts and 40 contracts and bought MS and had the big runs in tech ...we are now ready for a run ...some backing and filling and off to the races.


Join today ...get my special edition due out Sunday Night for premium members only !!!

QLD
GS
AMR
GLW
MS
NSM
MO
NDAQ
STM
SMH ALL you need to know for now ...the timing is next and the special report SUNDAY !!!!


Have a great week !!!
Tom

No comments: