Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WHY OUR SERVICE IS SOINEXPENSIVE EVEN AS WE GUARANTEE DOUBLING YOUR MONEY ???

I have often wondered why people do not take advantage of our $ 75.00 for all 2008 special as we prove daily through timestamped member verified 90% winning trades. Even in a Bear market we will double our money every 90 days and take advantage of this ACTIVE market.

My proprietary indicators just do not miss !!! All you have to do is have a interest in education and execution of a aggressive strategy in making great wealth in the US stock markets.

We will sell our huge amount of options and futures positions but keep our CORE holdings to rebuild again as the market gets overbought...then oversold ..so simple but everyone seems to want to be a BEAR or a Gold bug ...take my advice ...change today or please go long in your IRA.

I update our members 10 times a day and pass along the important data and stock info that it is valued at over $1200 per year....so why $75 ????

I don't need the money !!! I simply want to show you how to beat the street. I won't be here forever ..I have tradd for 32 years and I want to pass my system along to you ....it works in Bear markets as we are up 70k in 20 sessions and with today's gains ..near 90K.

Pay Pal a mere $75 to : tomandprisha@msn.com and you will see what a real caring trader can do to change your life ...

So take a minute today to join the TTT HEDGE FUND 2008

MSN CHAT and portfolios for IRA MODEL OPTIONS and FUTURES

I hope to hear from you and the profits we rake in today could be yours as we timestamp and verify every trade and all you have to do is JOIN !!!!!

Tom

24/7

No comments: