Tuesday, April 29, 2008

PROFITS KEEP ROLLING INTO FED MEETING !!!

Yes it is FED time again and we have the answer for all those who want to know where the market will be on Friday at 4:00pm

Just join us at TTT !!!

Only 4 days left of our Annniversary special and then back to $249 per year !!!

PayPal $ Just $ 75 to tomandprisha@msn.com


DUG is still a BUY BUY BUY

AMR keeps going up

WE beat Wall Street by not playing by the rule4s

We use the TTT HEDGE FUND rules and they are working !!!


Up over $150 K since March 3rd !!!

60% up with 90% accuracy ...come try us

Tom

24/7

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yesterday and today could have been super days had I followed your advice..I did not sell my QID position when I had a good profit in it this morning...Mistake..And I did not buy DUG on Monday..Both would have added greatly to my account….I need to pay more attention to your advice…Good stuff..Just have to use it..Glen

No comments: