Friday, April 18, 2008

CAT COMES CALLING AS OPTIONS SOAR TTT GOES SHORT

Find out why hedge funds are killing the market averages...we are up almost 60% now since March 3rd !!!!

Why ..we are ableto take on risk !!!

Learn how

Join today !!!

TTT gives you everything you need to become a millionaire!!!

We have got the best dat info indicators in the world and only use word of mouth advertising.

Why so low of fees ...I don't need the money and will be out of this business in 2010 so take advantage while you can as i will cap membership at 200 soon

Our $75 fee is for 2008 and is payable via PayPal : to tomandprisha@msn.com

Why do like Tim from California did

" I made 38% this week after trading for 20 years ...this is my best performance ..I really have watched Tom a while and he needs a active market and got it ...he does double his money every 3-6 months ..I know you don't believe it but come see !!! I have learned my lesson..stay with TTT "

Tim Eureka CA

No comments: