Monday, April 7, 2008

TTT KEEPS TAKING PROFITS INTO SHORT TERM TOP

Yes we called the top here short term and now will we rollover or get a 1-3% correction and run higher.

I have some very good data that explains why you should .....

Join us !!!!

The Anniversary Special of just $75 for the rest of 2008 is still running and if you join today we will also give you our latest addition and our 3 sells.

This week and next we are concentrating on earnings and the markets will be volatile ...take this time to join us !!!

PayPal $75 to ; tomandprisha@msn.com


" I was kinda lost without TTT...not knowing which way to go as my indicators were not working...Tom gave me the confidence and got me on the right side of the trade ..being a avid information fan ...I guarantee ...you cannot get more dat/ info from ANY site let along for $75 !!!"

James T Seattle WA

Tom

24/7

No comments: