Monday, April 21, 2008

TTT TURNS SHORT TERM NEGATIVE AS VOLUME SLOWS

I can't tell you what we did in the portfolios today but I can tell you I am seeing things a bit different as my stock screens seem to be running out of GARP ideas ...

You get the 10-14 e-mails a day

Every trade is timestamped and verified so no second guessing and you get me 24/7

Any questions are answered in minutes or seconds and we cover Stocks options 2x ETF's futures and commodities...never have you seen so much for so little !!!

I am giving this service away at 1/20th it's cost just to get you ..the small investor on the right side !!!

So take advantage ..I accept no advertising ..no spam nothing but seving my members.

Join us today !!!

We do earnings plays and use every method available to make you $$$$

Just take advantage of our 2nd quarter special ...PayPal $75 to tomandprisha@msn.com

Yes $75 for all of these services !!! Only for a few more days and then back to $249 a deal in itself !!!

Or call me at

850-329-6745

I am always Right On The Markets

No comments: