Thursday, March 26, 2009

WE ARE THE ONLY ONES TO CALL A NEW BULL AND THE 300% MOVES IN DOZENS OF STOCKS FUTURES AND OPTIONS

The list of 1st's are unreal...it is hard for me to explain at times but february was the largest Fakeout in stock market history and we are now JUST GETTING GOING !

875 is baked in and we will take profits but will buy every 1-3% correction for months ....many say that you cannot trade your way to profits ...they could not be more wrong ...it is the only way to make and secure your financial future.

please spend the small fee to join ...you will most likely make it back the same day ...

"I joined at 11:00pm and Tom sent me all the rules and regs and asked if i could buy 1000 shares of BGU for a swing trade ...well I still have it up over 60% !!! What a first trade ...he wasalready in TNA and options on QLD ....so I was surprised he continued to buy futures long today and still garnered so much profit !...I am sold that the TTT BUY SIGNAL IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRADE ...thank you so much for allowing me on the TTT team...after talking to members that have been with Tom , they don't want you to grow too much as the secret needs to stay here ! "

E. San Fran CA

PayPal $125 to : tomandprisha@msn.com


Or call 850-329-6745 for a BULL MARKET RUN SPECIAL


Tom

24/7

No comments: