Saturday, January 10, 2009

HOW TO SPOT A TAKEOVER PLAY AND WHEN TO BUY

We bought DNA Genentech this week as the action is starting to heat up in takeovers at these low prices.

DNA will make us wealthy as we bought a ton this week.

Find out my portfolio of all takeover plays in the Main Fund of our strategically balanced accounts and see why it is possible to double your money in any type market : whether you are a Bull or a Bear you need our experience and services to help your portfolio grow.

It has never been easier to join !

PayPal $125 To : tomandprisha@msn.com For $10 per month you get all the services I get ..up to a $10,000.00 value FREE

No one offers 24/7 service but I have a small loyal membership and you are my #1 concern for 2009 !

Please take the time to join me as this Biotech takeover onslaught begins !

Tom

24/7

DNA over $3,000,000.00 made so far in our members of TTT family !

No comments: