Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ONE MORE REASON TO JOIN !!!! OUR MEMBERS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD

Hey Tom,

Looking forward to a great 2009. Thanks for all you do. This is the best thing I have ever
been a part of. Thanks again.

Scott
Las Vegas, Nevada


TTT...Just a short note to say thank you for the service you provide, you have made a tremendous difference in my trading. With the market now reversing course, I have used your 2008 short portfolio (which is up nearly 9%), ideas from the daily chat session, historical data, and market timing advice you provide to short the market and buy put options. All these resources, plus your passion and commitment to help us learn, have been invaluable in my trading decisions. I have already exceeded my goal of 15% return for the year!! Who said you can't make money in a down market? Thanks again for all you do.

Frank



Why you should join today !

PayPal while the 50% discount is on !

$ 125 to tomandprisha@msn.com

Join us today !

No comments: