Sunday, January 6, 2008

TTT TIMEBOMB !!!! OUR WORST CALL IN 20 YEARS

Mark the date !!!! WE messed up big time !!! No looking back now we started out the year on the wrong side of the trade as my positions and advice took a shellacking on Friday !!!!

The best thing about last week is that it is over we are stopped out with some pretty big losses and now 100% cash ...so that means a rally ???

For those who use us as a contrary indicators but with our 87% success rate and over 95% during the active Bull stages ...we think this is only a temporary downfall as the facts will be dictated by THE FED and for some reason they are on the speculating BEARS side ..but there even sre not so many of them yet so let's see whether we got into a JAPAN 1987 or just a mild recession and Bear of 20% off the highs or so ????

Thanks for stopping by and because of our mistakes on the horrendous call of going heavily long into a big downfall I am going to keep our special off of


$125 for all of 2008 !!!

Yes the PREMIUM SERVICE WITH CHAT

IRA

MODEL

OPTIONS

FUTURES

and tons of free services and advice and market timing from a 31 year veterean who just got whacked hard going into 2008 BuLLISH !!!!

We will do better ...one week and actually only 1 days 100% long and boy did I pick a day ....even though we rallied back some to get out of some positions it was a BUTT UGLY DAY for Bulls and one I am sure I will never forget !!!!


So join us on our BOTTOM


LOW PRICES ....Bear market coming

Seems like the ideal time to join the premier internet market timing service for the lowest rates plus you get all those other guys FREE from me and my members !!!

20 e-mails a day and 24/7 service


For all those BEARS I slammed over the last 5 years ...maybe it is your turn ????


I have not thrown in the towel but it is in my hand waiting for just one more reason !!!


TTT

24/7


PayPal $125.00 to : tomandprisha@msn.com Today for 1 year of round the clock coverage !!!

No comments: