Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A BOTTOM FOR A BIT ????

Thanks Tom. I took the NQ trade, I thank you for the idea/heads up. Bought q's jan 45 also. Tremendous call on the exact lows of the day ...I really needed the help

Great call.

Thanks

Ernie

We like to hear from our members and we like making money ...we did pick up tens of thousands of dollars on the rebound but are looking for more !!!


Please join us today as we will give you the free reports ...spx all year every month forecast //the TOP 20 Shorts and the top 50 LONGS !!!!


PayPal $125 to tomandprisha@msn.com for all of 2008 no bill until Jan 2009

All members get 24/7 access to me and our Chat runs daily where the best of traders meet to make money ..and we made a ton today !!!!

Please join us ...I will post our shorts soon and our longs plater but if you want them today ...you have to join or try a free one week trial ...


Free of charge ..One week with TTT

Just e-mail me now ....tomandprisha@msn.com !!!!


Tom

24/7

Working Hard so you don't have to !!!!

No comments: