Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SURVIVING THE CRASH !!!! WE TOLD YOU WHAT TO DO

The violent 500 points that came after the violent 600 down is just a sign of things to come ...smart money has been betting on a 30.00 VIX for months !!!!

We recommended VIX calls several months ago ....and we still think they may pay off but not until we run up to 1435 cash spx ....

Why not get guided daily via msn messenger ...dozens of e-mails and phone calls as I help you make huge profits ??

Our yearly fees are only 10 bucks per month and less than 1/10th of the partial service firms...I give 24/7 service to all my members and make enough just to pay for services I give to you for free !!!

PayPal $125 to tomandprisha@msn.com

Please give me a try ...I accept no advertising nor do I advertise ....Just making huge profits in a tough market !!!

Tom

24/7

No comments: