Thursday, January 31, 2008

TIM KNIGHT AND THE SLOPE OF HOPE ; FALSE TRADING

I have discovered a discrepancy in Tim knight's accounts !!!!

If you have puts on stocks and the stocks go against you 1-100% you lose a lot of money !!!

Over the past year I have seen at least 12 periods where Mr. Knight has had 50-80 Short positions but yet he continues to make money ...


"got out just in time"

"just missed getting clobbered"

"I knew I hit that one out"

" I will just cover that one and buy some more'

"It was really part of a bull Bear spread ... I just told you about the bear side !!!"


The fact is Tim gets a ton of BEARS swarming his site hoping to see a 2000 point drop ...well they have been treated to the once every 5 year drop so they might as well figure out he is paper trading or is a multi=billionaire who likes to donate to WallStreet brokers and investment banks.

I bought GS today just because most of the stocks Tim is short are on the GS conviction BUY LIST.

Even with the AH falling a part a bit ...margin calls must be flying in the Bear camps now.

Join the real honest trading group !!!

TTT HEDGE FUND

PayPal $125 to tomandprisha@msn.com you'll get 24/7 service ..anything you want ..we have !!!

Tom

24/7


Tim Knight and the slope of hope ....please fess up and tell us ...2-5million in losses today ????

No comments: