Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TTT BUY SIGNAL HAS 95% SUCCESS RATE ES FUTURES AND ALL 2-3X ETF's

thetrader: TTT BUY SIGNAL STILL ON
(3:18 PM) aszags: just sold 5000 qld at 26.85. I bought it yesterday at 26.1
tomthetrader: 810-841 31 ES if we would have played it a bit better but we made money
tomthetrader: I think that is it though
(3:19 PM) ctmhou: Man Zags, I want to play.....
(3:19 PM) ctmhou: I just need to take off two zeros.
tomthetrader: 31 ES is going to be the total on the TTT BUY another winner

Join today ..stay away from the crowds and join me ..trade like me ..don't get spammed and lied to get the best of the best ....I will do the hard work and you will profit !

PayPal $75 to tomandprisha@msn.com

Special report on oil tonight ...5 stocks that will be taken over


ZN is one !

Tom

No comments: