Saturday, February 21, 2009

DOW HITS 1 POINT SHY OF 10 YEAR LOWS

The market was a options expiration BEAR RAID as the January Call buyers got more of those "Expired Worthless" reports. The market has now gone through the "bathtub bottom as I predicted and continue to see into May with a defined range of 750-950 but this is where the TTT HEDGE FUND 2009 is different ...we will make over $200,000 in the next 3 months ....maybe the next week.

We set our golas on EXTREMELY HIGH REWARD opportunities in the Futures , options and stock markets.

We have a plan every day every week every month and do not let the emotions that ruin most trades take hold. My 14 indicators are now waiting for a Official Buy signal...this singnal over the last 20 years has over a 94% win ratio of obtaining at least 2-3% gains in the ES in 72 hours ...our last BUY SIGNAL GAVE US 74 ES points...if you know when to buy to can leverage short or long into options 2-3X ETF's and stocks !

Take the time today and look at the blog....we have our critics but just ask our members :

"Tom , This has been like a major career change ...I can now use your signals and buy smaller costing stocks and 2-3X ETF's and safely double my money ..I am on track this year to make 1400% ! I know it is too good to be true but I will continue to e-mail you daily and hope you can keep me on my streak ...I have 0 losing trades this year thanks to you ! Please pass along my best to your family and I will call again Sunday!"

Pete NY NY

No one cares about the small investor more than I do...I have seen whatyou have gone through and have made it my life's goal to make sure that investors / traders all know how much money they will need for retirement and to take the SHOT NOW to build a huge portfolio ..one that is recession / depression resistant .

Come join us as for $125 for all of 2009 you will get the personal service you deserve..plus dozens of costly service that you get for free and up to 20 e-mail updates PER DAY .

I love this market and I want you to prosper from this once in a lifetime opportunity.

PayPal $125 to ; tomandprisha@msn.com

SHORT TERM 1-5 Days VERY BULLISH AFTER A INITIAL DROP MONDAY

INTERMEDIATE TERM 5-60 days Neutral Capped at 950

Long Term 60-180 Neutral

Tom

No comments: