Monday, May 5, 2008

YOU MISSED OUR $75 SALE BUT THE PROFITS KEEP ROLLING AS WE KEEP ROLLING

Many do not think it is sustainable...sometimes I think it is unsustainable but every day we go to work and try our best to make good trades and last week we saw the rally stalling and began to short. Our big play last week was a Put position on XOM now our huge money maker is .....


Well you will have to join...you have gotten some free info daily but we can't give everything away !!!

PayPal $249 to : tomandprisha@msn.com


The next move may be a 10% correction ..if you want to know for sure ...join TTT

Tom

24/7


Better yet call me ...850-329-6745

Find out why we are making millions in the US Stock Market ???

Find out why KOL ANR are going higher and how to play these earnings plays to wealth !!!

" My entrance into the options market was well disciplined and I made over $11,000.00 on a trade of going long AMR and Short Oil last week and now I am long SM OXY and COP and TTT will take me to more profits...every week !"

Bill H. Miami Fl.

No comments: