Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TTT : OUR MEMBERS MAKE THE NEWS !!!!

To: Tom Malone
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 7:58 PM


Hi Tom,

I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for todays exciting action in TRADERS chat!!!

At the market HOD my trading account was down 6%, yet at the close, I finished up nearly 3% :)

Before joining your service, today's action would have definitely stopped me out near the highs with a big loss. There is just no way I would have had the brass balls to hold 3 NQ and 3 ES short (plus IQM and QQQQ puts) through what was looking like another trend-day-up with a "sure thing" upper right finish. Now with TTT, and the talk on TRADERS, I have the confidence to turn the trades around that have cost me so much in the past.

Thank you so much for your great service, and all you do for us!!!

Best regards,

Thomas (TB)

I received over 55 e-mails today as we called our 2nd top in as many weeks in the market and made our members money.

Bottom line ..no other service gives you ME 24/7 phone e-mail ..Chat all day

We are making 2x our money


Please give us a try !!!

PayPal $125 SPECIAL ECONOMIC STIMULUS PACKAGE PRICE !!!!

$125 50% off for TTT for 2008 !!@!!1\\

The # 1 Investment site in the world is the biggest secret ...word of mouth is getting us noticed !!!

PayPal $125 today for immediate e-mails Pay Pal tomandprisha@msn.com

Tom

24/7

No comments: