Thursday, May 22, 2008

TTT TELLS HOW WE MADE 2x OUR MONEY

MARKET TIMING !!!!

Nothing can describe the feeling of hitting a move in the market just right !!!!

Our indicators have been incredible spotting short term bottoms and tops and now we are on a short term BUY signal into Memorial Day.

Odds favor we will have a up day tomorrow so we have positioned ourselves that way....

I want to thank all my members for their support as we have been through a very tough trading environment in which both Bulls and bears have capitulated at one time or another and TTT just keeps taking the right side of the trade...since inception we are up over 4000% and up 110% since march 3rd !!!!


The easiest way to join is to take advantage of our ECO Stumuli Package and join TTT for just $125 for the rest of 2008 !!!

You recieve 10 e-mails a day ..chat transcripts and my personal timestamped picks on daytrades to IRA

No one offers so much for so little PLUS

You can call me anytime

850-329-6745

Try to get a hold of any other service ....we also give you FREE several other top rated services that I share through a consortium of passionate traders to get you all the info you need

PayPal $125 to tomandprisha@msn.com today

Welcome aboard the profit road from here on out BIG gains on top of big gains


Tom

24/7

"Tom ..been with you 2 weeks and I am up over $22400.00..it is a Godsend as I had been getting stopped out of decent trades and your balance and patience has kept me in my trades much longer and shorter ...I am confident I will double my money next quarter"

Tim T Santa Maria CA


Why Not give us a shot ?

PayPal $125 and you will be updated till 2009 !!!

PayPal $125 to : tomandprisha@msn.com and call me if you think it is not possible ..my 100% guarantee has never been used ...we take no ads and have no links ..just a one man service that works 16 hours a day to get you a win !!!

Tom

24/7

No comments: