Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ECONOMIC STIMULUS PLAN SPECIAL

You get 10 or more e-mail bulletins a day

You get free services from other vendors worth 5k

You get my market timing and stock picks

you get all the option calls that have made us famous and finally

You now get the only TRADERS GROUP UP OVER 105% since March 3rd !!!!!!


Now with the ECO Stim Special you get it all for $125

Just PayPal $125 to tomandprisha@msn.com

You will immediately see what platinum customer service is ...I work 20 hours a day for you !!!

Please give me a call ....we are for real and listen to our members...

"Tom has talked to me over 12x on the phone after i have gotten beaten up in a trade or overleveraged and he always gets me back loving the market ...TTT is the only service that takes the market and turns it into fun and profitable...the last 4 hours I broke even on the year 2007 ...I was down 200k...Tanks Tom..talk to you tonight !!!"

James B. Duluth MN


Join
Us
Today !!!


Tom

24/7

No comments: