Wednesday, November 7, 2007

BUYING THE DIPS ARE OVER ????

You have a chance to become a memberof TTT today .

Just PayPal $129 to tomandprisha@msn.com

Get all the news 24/7


Double your money by Christmas ..time to get aggressive as the FED will be friendly tomorrow and off we go !!!

Tom

24/7


*****Please note as I reprinted Tim Knights blog on how he was long now and had 0 index options ....look at what he has to say today after the 360 point drubbing ...Just like I wrote !!!!


Thank God. I made megabucks on my IWM puts but am holding on to my S&P 500 and Russell 2000 puts (as well as my dozens of equity puts).

So hilarious how people LIE LIe Lie just for ego's sake.. I was long and lost money today ...so what we also made some profits and are set for the next run ....Join TTT for educational and honest members and you will be a better investor !!!

No comments: