Thursday, April 9, 2009

WHAT MY MEMBERS SAY : Please Join Us Today!!!

Tom,

I want to say that I really appreciate what you do. I have been around the markets for a long time,
as an intermediate term investor: buying breakouts, buying strength and selling weakness.

You are showing me however, how to shorten my time frame which requires a completely different
mind frame. Now I am learning, thanks to you, how to buy weakness and sell into strength!!
I am learning that options are sometimes the best allocation of capital.

I think now that the easy money has been made, and overhead supply is becoming more and more
a factor, that your methods are the best.

Keep up the good work and never fail to appreciate how much you offer. Don't change a thing.

TTT Michael


Please PayPal : $125 to : tomandprisha@msn.com

Or call anytime ...850-329-6745

Tom

No comments: