Monday, June 9, 2008

TTT TAKES A BREAK BUT PROFITS SOAR

I have a surgery to undergo but our members profited by buying and selling the QQQFV after a alert was sent out to BUY BUY BUY the option went from 1.00 -1.45 in a hour and everyone was happy.

So how do you get verified timestamped no funny stuff trades 24/7

join ttthedgefund 2008

PayPal $125 to tomandprisha@msn.com


You will get 10-14 e-mails a day 10 free services worth over $5,000.00 and my personal commentary trades and market timing where I am the only one in the business to answer phone calls 24/7

You ..my member is all I think about ....so take this time to join ...I will not post here for a few days as my sechedule is packed with a surgery and my members so please join now while you can....

PayPal $125 for the rest of 2008 to : tomandprisha@msn.com

Best In Trading

Tom

24/7

No comments: