Thursday, June 5, 2008

TTT CHATS WAY TO PROFITS

Our Chat is up over 30K in 3.5 days

Hurry to take advantage of the greatest group on the web

PayPal $125 for the main TTT Fund today

PayPal $125 to : tomandprosha@msn.com


"Tom...I have been trading for 25 years both professionally and earlier as a amateur...I have never in my life seen such perfect timing...I just hope I can one day find out how the hell you do it !!! The call from you yesterday to get 100% long banks and ES futures was truly the best call I have ever witnessed..here is a "tip" for your hard work that NO ONE else can do !!!"


Ken T. Turner NY



Enough said ..I am all about our members and we will double our money for the 10th straight quarter

Tom

24/7Name Change Last

ULTRA FINANCIALS +3.56% 29.06
FINANCIAL SEL SPD +1.61% 24.55
S&P DEP RECEIPTS +1.23% 139.72

No comments: