Friday, October 26, 2007

FREE SAMPLE OF CHAT AS WE CONTINUE HIGHER !!! JOIN TODAY >>>CATCH THE LAST LEG >>>$$$$$$

PayPal $129 to tomandprisha@msn.com

WE HAD MSFT FLEX FWLT all the winners sold our futures at the open on NQ ES

Don't wait , get updated this weekend and join the best trader on the net !!!




Tom says:
I am very cautious these days with .5% stops on all futures
Tom says:
If I do not hit it on the head on a day trade ..I am gone
Biegs says:
i still suck at short term futures trading
Biegs says:
i can't stay disciplined enough. time after time i get crazy and do the wrong thing
Tom says:
I am very warm now with about 80% success rate since the Aug lows
Tom says:
It won't last long !!!!
Biegs says:
i know, your calls have been amazing. i can't believe so many of your calls. truly incredible
Tom says:
Lifetime I am about 56%
Tom says:
This is a interest rate led rally ....and it is easy for me too read ..thanks to my BOND indicators and the dependence on FED
Tom says:
Thank you for the kind words
Biegs says:
not even kind really... just true! i shake my head every time you make a call and the market obeys you. ever since the august lows, it has been mind-boggling
Tom says:
Thanks ..I have been very fortunate ..I just hope all the members are taking part ...from my gut feeling ...I got a feeling many have missed this but one never knows ...



Tom

24/7


LOTS OF PROFITS !!!!!


Now 70% long 30 % cash after massive profit taking


Perfect time to buy on Monday

No comments: