Wednesday, June 6, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TTT HEDGE FUND GREAT CALL!!!!

Well I am going to take the last day of accepting new members at the old rate to celebrate ...I do not think there was a sole out there telling you that we were going to drop 200 points and to get short 200% in ULTRA Pro Shares ...I like that call ..and buying puts on the fall yesterday ...just perfect market timing that you can only get through TTT HEDGE FUND !!!

****** As a ANNIVERSARY PRESENT I WILL GIVE YOU OUR NEW PORTFOLIO *******

But you will have to join to get the strike prices entry points and reasons for our move to BULLISH

NDAQ
GILD
CSCO
IAI
SMH
QLD

100% Long the US markets !!!!!!

Today is the last of the $75 ..25 cents a day ...ask our members who were on Instant Messenger making litterally 10's of thousands of dollars between them if .25 cents a day is worth it !!!

WE looked the Bull right in the eyes and took our INDICATORS over the momo mania and took some air out ..are we cocky now ..heck know ..it was one of the toughest decisions I have made in this business ..especially dealing with your MONEY ..but we did it SAFELY with Ultra Shares and deep in the money puts !!!

This is the last day for signing up for TTT ...I think it is the best deal you will ever have ..a gurantee you will make the fee in the first trade or your money back !!! The 24/7 service ..the STOCKS and the market TIMING Gosh ..I wish I had a service like this when I was trading ..just the stats and data is worth 2x as much and some services charge up to $6,000 per year and get 0 results ...you pay a quarter a day and double your money ...what is the catch !!!!


There is none ..I would rather beat the market with 200 people than just myself !!!!

I don't make enough off a memebrship to pay for my fees etc...I just want to beat the market and keep people away from the common mistakes that all investors make .

Do yourself a favor ...join today before the rate increase at midnight ..I will process all of your requests !!!


Tom Happy Anniversary

TTT

PayPal : $75 tomandprisha@msn.com

Thank you !!!

No comments: