Tuesday, February 27, 2007

FROM A MEMBER AND WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN

"Today was a fun day. Up 38% on the day, and I'm up to $12600 on my initial $9000.
I kept very tight stops all day and as such I stopped out of DAWRX as the DJ came back after the 500+ drop (120%)
I still have the IZZQE with a very tight stop as I'm already up 69%.
I finally stopped out of TRB.

I picked up some QQQCN @3.5 and I have a stop set @3.15 (10%).

ZTR and ZF pulled back today so I'm looking to add more tomorrow.
I'm also keeping an eye on NDAQ. "

A true Life story from Early JANUARY my member may make a double !!!!


As a matter of fact I know he will as will all my members !!!



Now he is looking to make a couple of thousand on the open tomorrow with more puts that were recommended here ...many have made 100's of thousands more but this is why I am here after 30 years in investment banking. To help you !!!


Please join while I have room...LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP TIL March 15th Just $75 !!!


PayPal tomandprisha@msn.com or call me at 352-870-4626 We'll talk and then you'll double your money in 5-6 months with my stock and options portfolio that just today had a trade that was up 1000% yes a 1000% trade in one day. Join today !!!!


Read my archives at my old blog tomthetrader.blogspot.com


I am passionate about this market and my low cost is the easiest way to make as many people rich as possible...my proven techniques have doubled my 21 k investment 2x now and we are working on a third !!!

Please call or subscribe today !!!

No comments: