Saturday, September 25, 2010

OPTIONS TTT DAILY DECISION UP OVER 400% IN THE RALLY

Hi ,

When TTT says BUY LONG CALLS ...you best make sure you do ! It has been 3 long stretches of CALL buying that has gotten us over 1400% gains since the Bull market began !

In March 2009 we were leveraged 300% Long plus so full of XLK and XLF options we had to peel them off in May 09 then again in July 2009 we got long and it paid off and then we hit the long options hard in Late June 2010 and reentered in late August giving us some historic gains.

This diversification using Futures ,Options , commodities and 2-3x ETF's has led my Hedge Fund to be the only timestamped realtime site to double their money every quarter for 7 years....we are not only the lowest cost provider of market timing , options and futures calls but our stockpicking ability is the best on the net....

So no matter what type of investor you are you can get tremendous results through

TOM THE TRADER


Join me today just send $250 for all my web based services including nightly updates telling you EXACTLY wht ETF's , Options ,Futures and stocks to buy or sell the next day !


I want you to join me and get the next 100% gain .....NOW


Go to http://www.paypal.com and send $250 for 1 year of daily updates and 24/6 hotline service ...one call can get you the trade of the year.....


Right now as a gift I will tell you I am expecting more upside than anyone of you can imagine !


Long ES

Short COTTON

Long OIl

Tom

Call me if you want to make 10-100K by Christmas !


http://www.paypal.com send $250 to tomandprisha@msn.com


I am going to do more updates here as my blog followers are requesting more TTT


also follow me on http://www.twitter.com


have a great week !!!! and JOIN !

No comments: