Friday, October 10, 2008

TTT GOES 100% LONG INTO CRISIS 400% IN TRADERS

Hi ,

Most of us ...especially me have been wrong about this market but I have never made a plea to my whole membership like this before

PLEASE DO NOT SELL PLEASE BUY MORE !!!!!


I hope you take that as not the boy who cried wolf to many times and no one listens ...I have changed my opinion from a Bathtub shaped upturn to a V upturn ...meaning I am quite sure we will be near 12K by March !!!!

You all probably think I have been up all night for too long but believe me ....we are seeing this Panic end today and Monday and the gains to be made from this low are going to amaze


Please buy as much

SSO as you possibly can now


Tom

Updates all day ....please do not sell and please buy long SSO 2x Long SPY


or any other favorite ETF's .....we are now margined long in the Main fund to 200%

Traders margined long over 400%


Remember 3 events today

LEH Auction http://www.creditfixings.com/information/affiliations/fixings/auctions/current/lehbro.shtml


Pres Bush and the G7 meeting ...and BUY BUY BUY ( between bathroom visits) !!!

It is the only time we will get these prices in our lifetime ...please save this e-mail
TTT
850-329-6745
tomandprisha@msn.com
Investing Made Easy !!!


tomthetrader: Good Morning
(7:55 AM) RV_trader: gm Tom
tomthetrader: the key events at Pes Bush ....LEH swaps sale and G7 Meeting
(7:56 AM) RV_trader: what time is LEH auction
tomthetrader: Now down 200 Dow points
tomthetrader: published at 10:30am
tomthetrader: I had the site
tomthetrader: anyone have it ?
tomthetrader: http://www.creditfixings.com/information/affiliations/fixings/auctions/current/lehbro.shtml
tomthetrader: There it is
tomthetrader: 10:30 am
tomthetrader: I am DDING TO MARGINED FUTURES POSITIONS LONG AND HAVE NEVER BEEN AS STRETCHED
tomthetrader: IN ADDITION i AM BUYING MORE qld THIS MORNING
tomthetrader: I am extremely bullish on the short term and int-long term
(8:11 AM) csu30: Tom, what's your opinion of QQQQ, IWM, and MNX options? Preferences for any of these or others? Or should I focus on 2X ETFs? Seems like I'd get more bang for the buck with options, yes/no?
(8:16 AM) csu30: Why a preference for capital intensive vehicle like QLD over options? I'm looking at Jan options
tomthetrader: 2x ETF's ...with UYG at 8.00 you can really leverage and SSO is a steal it will double
tomthetrader: ma not get to buy options but if you can yes
tomthetrader: if we gap hard lower buy options
tomthetrader: but now buy sso
tomthetrader: uyg
tomthetrader: as core holdings ...then buy the options
tomthetrader: OK
tomthetrader: Please get long in here
tomthetrader: it isthe last day to buy at these prices
(8:20 AM) csu30: Yes, got it - thanks! And good luck to us all!
(8:21 AM) ssny2004: Good Morning TTT, Tom I am going to join you LONG
tomthetrader: Yes ...I swear I will never BEG you guys again to get long ever
(8:22 AM) ssny2004: Yes
tomthetrader: I will never beg you all again in my career to get long but today you have to survive ..beg borrow steal to get positions in UYG SSO and any Jan 09 options
tomthetrader: Thank you SSNY
tomthetrader: I can do no more today than say get long and STAY LONG WITH NO STOPS TIL MONADY
(8:24 AM) ssny2004: QLD UYG USD and we will not be sorry imo
tomthetrader: PLEASE TAKE THIS OPP TO HELP YOUR FINANCIALS
tomthetrader: AND DON"T GET TOSSED OUT ON CLOSE STOPS 5-10% Now and 25% By March ...so buy buy buy
tomthetrader: Options to March just ATM
tomthetrader: BUY 2x ETF's leverage ES long anything but please get long
tomthetrader: I am off to a teleconference that needs my 100% attention ...I will be back for 9:15 am update
tomthetrader: This is not a Joke or a scam ...I love you guys and please try to stay long and get longer for at least 2 more days
tomthetrader: and this is all I will say ..back to normal business on Monday

No comments: